Our communities are only as strong as those who serve to make them such a great place to live. Military personnel, police officers, firefighters, school teachers and nurses are the pillars of our community. They truly are the heroes of our community.
To recognize the tremendous sacrifice and dedication our heroes give to our communities, we developed the Macomb Heroes program to give back not only to the heroes themselves, but to the charitable efforts they are passionate about.
ACTIVE and RETIRED
- Military personnel
- Police officers/law enforcement
- School Teachers
- Nurses/Healthcare providers
- EMT's/First Responders
- Both home sellers AND home buyers are eligible
- Clients enrolled in our Macomb Heroes program will receive up to $2000 at closing to be credited towards closing costs
- After closing we will make a donation in the name of the client, up to $500, to a charity that the hero is passionate about
- Benefit amounts are calculated based on purchase price (contact us for more details)
- To receive the Macomb Heroes benefit you must be enrolled prior to the start of using our services
Carl's Hero Success Story